Second Edition (and labled as such), unnumbered and unlimited. Out in February 2020.
THE RED DRAGON 2nd Impress, standard edition
The Red Dragon, also known as "The Grand Grimoire" is one of the most sensational and notorious black magic Grimoires. It gives explicit instructions on how to call up and make a pact with the Devil’s prime minister in Hell, Lucifuge Rofocale.
Several versions of The Red Dragon exist with minor or significant differences. This is a new faithful english edition, translated edited and with a preface by Paul Summers Young.
• Hardcover bound in red Geltex
• Measures 100x160 mm
• 120 gram Endpapers
• Printed on 100 gram Munken Cream Paper
• Sewn book block
• Bookmark and Headbands finished in black viscose
• gold foil lettering on the front and spin
• Second Impress, February 2020